Sunday 3 May 2009

my beloved eka having ..............


today she is right 16 years old...15 years younger than me...i wanna wish you.... happy birthday to uuuu.....cipika.....cipiki.....mmuacchh.......mmuacchhhh...generally when she has birthday...she treats me a bowl of bakso...but now she is away from me....but like the proverb says even if she is gone but not forgotten. she's now studying in MANIC GTO..in year two..she is really cute, nice and easily angry...

i thought i was the only daughter in my family...but at last i got her.... since she was child, we weren't similar.. all people around me told that we are both like not sibling.. like friends......
but my family told that she is like my uncle..my pa's brother....

she used to be spoilt to my mom and pa...everything she needed must be prepared immediately. if not she would cried, scream, anything she did to force us.....so that we could make it for her.... but she is away... she is grown up now ...not like being childish anymore... she could already control herself...more grown up than me, her big sister... and the point is that she is more religious than me..
keep on studying.....never say die..reach your ambition!!!

No comments: